Today’s tip will be useful for those of you who haven’t made the switch over to Gmail, or are still maintaining both a Gmail and a Hotmail address. By following the simple instructions below you will be able to access your Hotmail messages from within Gmail, so you will only have to login once.
Step1: Register With IzyMail
- Register with IzyMail, which will then retrieve your Hotmail messages on your behalf.
Step2: Add Details To Gmail
- Open up Gmail and go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Account’ and near the bottom of the page ‘Add A New Account’
- In the first window that pops up enter your Hotmail address e.g. email@example.com and click ‘Next step’
- In the second window enter your hotmail username and password in ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. In the ‘POP Server’ field’ add ‘in.zymail.com‘
- Now click ‘Add Account’ and you’ve finished
If you found this tip helpful or if you have any questions then please leave a comment below.
Thanks to Javed Mandary for the tip